We are very proud to announce that the 5,000,000th image has been rendered this week!
Thanks to you, renderers, who made this possible!
For the stats lover here are some:
* 5,021,894 rendered frames
* 61 years 90 days of cumulated render time
* 22,700 projects created
* 154,000 user sessions created
Also some charts:
We never stop making improvements to the service.
Since the 4,000,000th event we added some nice features:
* We are working on supporting compositing on single frame project, it's not completed but it will be done in the next week.
* We did a lot of optimization on the server backend to handle more renderers. It used to only handle an average of 120 simultaneous renderers ,now it can handle more than few hundreds
* You can help us by donating. We are accepting paypal, bitcoin and dogecoin. Go on the donation page for more information.
We would also like to thank Paul Szajner (aka Sozap) who agreed to share his frame.
It's part of a very nice animation that will be finished very soon.
If you want to have your image as the next event illustration, simply contact us via the form on the website, tell us the image's project.
Edit: February 2017, Here the video and making of
Blender 2.79 available!September, 12th 2017
40 million rendered frames!August, 8th 2017
30 million rendered frames!April, 26th 2017
Filmic blender support!February, 23rd 2017
20 million rendered frames!December, 12th 2016
Blender 2.78 available!September, 29th 2016
New website!September, 5th 2016
Blender 2.77a available!March, 23rd 2016
10 millions rendered frames!March, 8th 2016
100 years of rendering!January, 7th 2016
Blender 2.76 available!October, 13th 2015
Blender 2.75 available!July, 2nd 2015
4 millions rendered frames!May, 14th 2015
Blender 2.74 available!April, 1st 2015
3 millions rendered frames!March, 3rd 2015
Blender 2.73a available!January, 10th 2015
Client source code goes free!November, 20th 2014
2 millions rendered frames!October, 30th 2014
Blender 2.72b available!October, 6th 2014
Blender 2.71 available!June, 26th 2014
1 million rendered frames!May, 11th 2014
Blender 2.70a available!March, 20th 2014
500,000 rendered frames!February, 6th 2014
200,000 rendered frames!November, 12th 2013
Blender 2.69 available!October, 31st 2013
Support of single frameSeptember, 17th 2013
Blender 2.68a available!July, 23rd 2013
GPU supportedMay, 27th 2013
Cumulated render time reccord broken!May, 9th 2013
Blender 2.67 available!May, 7th 2013
Blender 2.66a available!May, 5th 2013
Blender 2.65 available!December, 10th 2012