We are very proud to announce that the 4,000,000th image has been rendered this week!
It's 6 days later and it's already the 4,100,000th.
Thanks to you, renderers, who made this possible!
For the stats lover here are some:
* 4,100,578 frames validated
* 49 years 266 days of cumulated render time
* 19,900 projects created
* 134,000 user sessions created
We never stop making improvements to the service.
Since the 3,000,000th event we added some nice features:
* on the standalone client your can save your settings and even auto log in. It will save you a lot of password typing! It means you can also launch it on the computer boot.
* you can split animation's frames too. So you can render bigger frames, up to 80min of render time! It was in beta on the 3M event, it's now open for everyone.
* on the backend of the server we did a lot of bugfixes, mostly on the GPU handle. It should be more efficient now.
* we are now accepting bitcoin and dogecoin as a donation. Go on the donation page for more information.
We also like to thank Joel Bernis who agreed to share his frame.
Its image was part of the Cycles demoreel 2015 and it was render on Sheepit!
It was also render using the split frame for animation feature.
If you want to have your image as the next event illustration, simply contact us via the form on the website, tell us the image's project.
Call for testing AMD gpuAugust, 8th 2018
70 million rendered frames!July, 18th 2018
60 million rendered frames!March, 29th 2018
50 million rendered frames!December, 3rd 2017
Blender Conf rewards!October, 24th 2017
Blender 2.79 available!September, 12th 2017
40 million rendered frames!August, 8th 2017
30 million rendered frames!April, 26th 2017
Filmic blender support!February, 23rd 2017
20 million rendered frames!December, 12th 2016
Blender 2.78 available!September, 29th 2016
New website!September, 5th 2016
Blender 2.77a available!March, 23rd 2016
10 millions rendered frames!March, 8th 2016
100 years of rendering!January, 7th 2016
Blender 2.76 available!October, 13th 2015
5 millions rendered frames!July, 5th 2015
Blender 2.75 available!July, 2nd 2015
Blender 2.74 available!April, 1st 2015
3 millions rendered frames!March, 3rd 2015
Blender 2.73a available!January, 10th 2015
Client source code goes free!November, 20th 2014
2 millions rendered frames!October, 30th 2014
Blender 2.72b available!October, 6th 2014
Blender 2.71 available!June, 26th 2014
1 million rendered frames!May, 11th 2014
Blender 2.70a available!March, 21st 2014
500,000 rendered frames!February, 6th 2014
200,000 rendered frames!November, 12th 2013
Blender 2.69 available!October, 31st 2013
Support of single frameSeptember, 17th 2013
Blender 2.68a available!July, 24th 2013
GPU supportedMay, 27th 2013
Cumulated render time reccord broken!May, 9th 2013
Blender 2.67 available!May, 7th 2013
Blender 2.66a available!May, 6th 2013
Blender 2.65 available!December, 10th 2012